Apricot Pepper & Onion Appetizer
- 1 (8.75 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Sweet 'n' Hot Pepper & Onion Relish
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Pure Patterson Apricot Preserves
- or 1 (9 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Purely Fruit® Apricot Spreadable Fruit
- 2 (8 oz.) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Mix relish and preserves in small bowl.
- OPEN cans of crescent dough. Separate into total of 4 rectangles. Seal perforations. Cut each rectangle into 8 pieces to make 32 small rectangles.
- SPOON about 1 tablespoon filling into center of each rectangle. Fold dough in half over filling and press edges tightly to seal. Transfer to 2 (ungreased?) baking sheets.
- BAKE 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly. Serve slightly warm. Serve remaining filling on side as sauce.
Yield: 32 appetizers