Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 carrots diced
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (9 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Country Pumpkin Butter
- 1 (12 oz.) can PET® Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 teaspoons bacon bits real or artificial
- ADD broth, onion, carrots, salt and pepper to large pot. Simmer uncovered 10 to 15 minutes until carrots are soft. (For a smoother texture, put vegetables and broth into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Return to pot.)
- ADD pumpkin butter and evaporated milk. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes. Pour into soup crocks or soup bowls. Top with sour cream and bacon bits.
- PET is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Yield: 6 servings