Hot Pepper Beef Kabobs
- 1 (9.5 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Hot Pepper Spread
- or 1 (9.5 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Mild Pepper Spread
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pound beef sirloin steak cut into 1-inch squares
- 2 large green peppers cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (14 oz.) can pineapple chunks drained
- 1 sweet onion cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 (12-inch) skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak in water 30 minutes to prevent burning)
- MIX pepper spread, garlic and lime juice in a small saucepan. Stir over medium heat until pepper spread is melted. Remove from heat.
- THREAD steak, green pepper, pineapple and onion alternately on skewers.
- GRILL kabobs on rack of uncovered grill over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes, or until steak is cooked to desired doneness, turning kabobs once and brushing occasionally with sauce the last 5 minutes of grilling. Serve with remaining sauce.
Yield: 4 servings