Peachy BBQ Meatballs
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Pure Elberta Peach Preserves
- or 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Pure Patterson Apricot Preserves
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 (18 oz.) package frozen bite-size fully cooked meatballs, thawed
- Fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- BLEND preserves, ketchup, vinegar, garlic, gingerroot, soy sauce, salt, pepper and cayenne in blender until smooth. Pour into medium saucepan. Add meatballs, toss to coat and heat over medium heat until hot. Skewer meatballs with colored toothpicks and arrange on serving platter. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- This sauce is great with chicken too.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings