Pepper Spread Crescent Appetizer
- 2 (8 oz.) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese softened
- 1 (9.5 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Hot Pepper Spread
- or 1 (9.5 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Mild Pepper Spread
- 3 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions sliced
- 10 black olives sliced
- 1 avocado diced
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Remove dough from cans but do not unroll. Cut each log into approximately 20 slices. Arrange slices, slightly overlapping and in a clockwise direction, on a baking sheet, making a circle. Repeat with remaining slices inside of first circle, slightly overlapping.
- BAKE 15 minutes, or until light brown. Carefully slide onto a wire rack to cool.
- SPREAD cream cheese on crescent rings. Spread pepper spread generously on top of cream cheese. Top with Cheddar cheese, green onions, black olives and avocado. Chill and slice into serving portions.
Yield: 10 servings