Peaches & Cream Stuffed French Toast
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Pure Elberta Peach Preserves
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese softened
- 12 slices white bread
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 (15 oz.) can sliced peaches drained
- or 3 to 4 fresh peaches pitted, peeled and sliced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons butter
- MIX preserves and cream cheese in small bowl. Spread half of cream cheese mixture on 6 slices of bread. Top each piece with remaining slice of bread.
- BEAT eggs and half-and-half in shallow bowl. Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Dip sandwiches in egg mixture and cook until brown on both sides. To serve, top each sandwich with remaining cream cheese mixture. Garnish with sliced peaches.
Yield: 6 servings