Angel Cake Supreme
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Cascade Mountain™ Pure Seedless Red Raspberry Preserves
- 2 tablespoons water
- 10-inch prepared round angel food cake
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping thawed
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Fresh red raspberries
- MIX preserves and water in small bowl. Split cake in half horizontally. Spread curd on bottom half. Replace top. Blend 1/2 of preserves mixture with whipped topping and powdered sugar. Frost cake. Drizzle remaining preserves over top of cake. Garnish with raspberries, if desired.
- Also try with DICKINSON'S Seedless Black Raspberry or Strawberry Preserves.
Yield: 12 servings