Banana Cream Tarts
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 (9.5 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Banana Curd
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 (4 oz.) package mini graham cracker pie crusts (6 count)
- BEAT cream in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Reserve 1 cup in another medium bowl for topping. Add curd, vanilla and lemon juice to remaining whipped cream. Beat until smooth.
- WHISK powdered sugar and cinnamon into reserved whipped cream. Place into decorator bag fitted with a star-tip.*
- RESERVE 1/2 banana for garnish. Chop remaining bananas. Fill tart shells half full with bananas. Spoon 3 tablespoons curd mixture over bananas. Top each tart with whipped cream. Chill 30 minutes. Garnish with a banana slice just before serving.
- * Or place into corner of 1-quart heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bag just before topping the tarts.
Yield: 6 servings