Boysenberry Blueberry Tart
- 1 (15 oz.) package refrigerated pie crusts softened as directed on package
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Pure Seedless Boysenberry Preserves
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- Lemon peel
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Place one crust in 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Mix flour with berries in medium bowl. Fold in preserves. Pour mixture into crust. Bake 40 minutes. Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
- BEAT whipped topping and lemon curd in medium bowl until well mixed and fluffy. Top tart with lemon topping (dollop, pipe or spread over tart). Chill until served. Garnish with lemon peel, if desired.
Yield: 8 servings