- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (12 oz.) can buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup Dickinson's® Pure Seedless Marion Blackberry Preserves or any flavor DICKINSON'S Seedless Preserves or PURELY FRUIT® Spreadable Fruit
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- GLAZE (optional)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray 8 or 9-inch round baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- SEPARATE biscuits into 10 pieces. Press pieces into bottom of pan. Press edges together so bottom of pan does not show.
- MIX preserves, cinnamon and nutmeg in small bowl. Place 1 teaspoon in center of each roll.
- BAKE 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly. Transfer to serving dish. Drizzle with glaze, if desired. Serve warm.
- MIX enough milk with powdered sugar in small bowl to make desired consistency. Stir in almond extract. Drizzle over Breakfast Blossoms.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings