Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix
- or 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup water divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Pure Seedless Black Raspberry Preserves
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping thawed
- Raspberries fresh or frozen
- Mint leaves
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, 1/4 cup water and eggs. Bake in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely.
- MIX preserves with remaining water in small bowl. Blend 1/3 preserves with whipped topping and spread on brownies. Cut into squares. Drizzle with remaining preserves mixture. Garnish with raspberries and mint leaves, if desired.
Yield: 12 servings