Coconut-Pineapple Delight on Toasted Pound Cake
- 1 (9.5 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Coconut Curd
- 3 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple undrained
- 1 (9.6 oz.) package frozen pound cake slices (6 slices) thawed
- 6 slices kiwi cut into fourths
- MIX curd and cream cheese in medium bowl until blended. Stir in pineapple. Chill 30 minutes.
- TOAST pound cake in toaster on lowest setting until lightly browned. Cut each slice in half on a diagonal. Overlap two halves on each dessert plate.
- DIVIDE coconut mixture evenly over each serving. Garnish with kiwi.
Yield: 6 servings