Easy Lime & Blueberry Bars
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour divided
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar plus additional for garnish, if desired
- 3/4 cup butter (softened)
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Pure Pacific Northwest Blueberry Preserves
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Lime Curd
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Mix 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and butter until mixture forms ball. Press evenly into bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- BAKE 12 to 14 minutes. Remove from oven. Spread preserves over crust. Beat lime curd, remaining 1/4 cup flour, baking powder and eggs in medium bowl until blended. Pour over preserves.
- BAKE additional 20 minutes or until set. (If necessary, cover with foil partway through baking to avoid overbrowning.) Cool. Dust top with powdered sugar, if desired.
Yield: 12 servings