Easy Pumpkin Ice Cream
- 1 (9 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Country Pumpkin Butter
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- SUGGESTED TOPPINGS
- Mini chocolate chips
- Crushed toffee candy
- Chocolate-covered raisins
- MIX ice cream, pumpkin butter and spice in large bowl (with electric mixer?) until well blended. Freeze overnight. Top with your choice of toppings.
- PUMPKIN ICE CREAM CREPES
- FILL prepared crepes with Pumpkin Ice Cream, roll up and drizzle with SMUCKER'S Hot Fudge Topping.
- Also try recipe using DICKINSON'S Apple Butter.
Yield: 6 servings