Layered Pumpkin Dessert
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 6 tablespoons sugar divided
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons milk, plus 1 cup divided
- 1 (16 oz.) container frozen whipped topping thawed, divided
- 2 (4-serving size) boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 (9 oz.) jars Dickinson's® Country Pumpkin Butter
- Ground cinnamon or ground nutmeg
- MIX graham cracker crumbs, butter and 4 tablespoons sugar in small bowl. Spread in 13 x 9-inch dish and pat down until firm, making sure to cover entire bottom of dish.
- MIX cream cheese, 2 tablespoons milk, 2 tablespoons sugar and 3/4 of the whipped topping (about 12 ounces) until smooth. Pour over top of graham cracker crust. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- ADD 1 cup milk to instant pudding mix in small bowl. Stir until smooth. Add pumpkin butter. Stir well. Spread over top of cheese filling. Chill. Top each piece with dollop of whipped topping and sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg, if desired.
Yield: 12 servings