Lemon Curd Bars
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (10 oz.) jars Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- 3/4 cup sweetened cocnut flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Blend until mixture forms coarse crumbs. Pat 3/4 of mixture into bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool slightly. Spread curd over baked layer. Add coconut and almonds to remaining crumb mixture; stir to mix. Sprinkle over curd.
- BAKE additional 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly on wire rack. Dust with powdered sugar. Cut into squares.
Yield: 24 bars