Luscious Black Raspberry Truffles
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Pure Seedless Black Raspberry Preserves
- or 1 (10 oz.) jar any flavor Dickinson's seedless traditional preserves
- 3 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut toasted*
- or 1 cup pecans toasted, chopped**
- MELT chocolate chips in medium saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in preserves, crushed wafers and sugar. Chill until firm enough to shape (check approximately every 15 minutes). Roll into 1/2-inch balls and roll in toasted coconut or pecans.
- LEMON TRUFFLE VARIATION
- SUBSTITUTE 1 jar DICKINSON’S® Lemon Curd for Black Raspberry Preserves. Substitute 12 oz. white baking chips for milk chocolate chips.
- *To toast coconut, spread coconut on microwave-safe pan. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, tossing with a fork after each minute. Remove from pan immediately to prevent over-browning.
- **To toast pecans, place pecans in dry nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned. Remove from pan immediately to avoid over-browning.
Yield: 6 servings