Peachy Ice Cream Cone Sundaes
- 1 (18.25 oz.) box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® White Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Pure Elberta Peach Preserves
- 1 (12 oz.) package ice cream cones
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping thawed
- Candy sprinkles
- Maraschino cherries
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare cake mix using water, oil and eggs. Fold in preserves. Place ice cream cones in cups of cupcake pan. Fill each cone 2/3 full of cake batter.
- BAKE until cake is lightly brown. Cool. Spread whipped topping over cones. Decorate with sprinkles and maraschino cherry, if desired.
Yield: 24 cones