Pumpkin Butter Parfait
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese softened
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 box spice cake, prepared, baked and crumbled into pieces
- 1 (9 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Country Pumpkin Butter
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed for garnish
- Pecans chopped
- BEAT cream cheese and whipped topping in small bowl.
- LAYER spice cake, cream mixture and pumpkin butter in six parfait glasses, in that order and ending with pumpkin butter. Garnish with whipped topping and pecans, if desired.
Yield: 6 servings