Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll
- 1 (9 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Country Pumpkin Butter
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® White Premium Cake Mix
- or 1 box Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar divided, plus additional for rolling cake
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese softened
- 6 tablespoons butter softened
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Cover 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch jelly roll pan with aluminum foil. Mix together pumpkin butter, cake mix and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer about 1 1/2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until cake springs back when touched (do not overbake). Dust dish towel with powdered sugar. Invert cake immediately onto towel. Carefully remove foil from bottom of cake. Roll up cake with towel, jelly roll fashion, starting on the short end. Cool cake roll completely.
- MIX cream cheese, butter and 1 cup powdered sugar in bowl until well blended. Chill. Unroll cake and remove towel. Spread filling onto cake to within 1 inch of all edges. Re-roll cake and place seam side down on a serving plate. Dust with remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
Yield: 8 servings