Southern Corn Meal Cookie Tartlets
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Raspberry Filling
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Lemon Cream Filling
- 1/3 cup Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- White Chocolate Ganache Filling
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup white baking chips
- Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. (For dark non-stick pans, heat oven to 375ºF.) Spray mini muffin pans with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare cookie dough as directed. Scoop out 1 tablespoonful dough at a time. Roll into a ball. Put in muffin cup. Press down center with thumb. (Do not try to form into tart shell. The dough will rise.)
- BAKE 11 to 14 minutes or until golden brown around edges. Remove from oven. While warm, press center of each with handle of wooden spoon to form a cup. Cool 10 minutes in pan. Remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Prepare filling(s) of your choice. Fill tart shells with about 1/2 teaspoon filling. Store in refrigerator.
- For RASPBERRY FILING: Combine all ingredients in small saucepan. Slowly bring to a boil over medium high heat. Cook and stir until thickened. Cool. Makes enough to fill about 24 tartlets.
- For LEMON CREAM FILLING: Beat lemon curd and cream cheese together until smooth and creamy. Makes enough to fill about 24 tartlets.
- For WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE FILLING: Microwave whipping cream in microwave safe measuring cup about 1 minute or until boiling. Place baking chips in small bowl. Pour hot cream over chips and stir until melted. Cool. Fill tartlet shells with 1/2 teaspoon filling. Warm fudge topping. Drizzle over white chocolate filling. Makes enough to fill about 24 tartlets.
Yield: 48 tartlets