Spiced Pumpkin Mini Tarts
- 1 (15 oz.) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (9 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Country Pumpkin Butter
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 (4-serving size) box instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Allow pie crusts to thaw at room temperature 15 minutes. Unfold pie crusts into circles. Using a 2 1/2-inch round cutter, cut out 12 circles (9 from outer edge, 3 from center) from each crust. Press 1 circle into each cup of mini-muffin pan. Prick bottom of pastry. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- FOLD together pumpkin butter and whipped topping in small bowl and whisk until smooth. Add pudding mix. Whisk until smooth and thickened. Pipe pumpkin mixture into shells with the star tip of decorating device. Sprinkle pecans over tarts.
Yield: 24 mini tarts