Vanilla Bean Brownies a la Mode
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 5 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Vanilla Curd
- 1 quart vanilla bean ice cream
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray 8 x 8-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- MELT chocolate and butter in small saucepan over medium heat. Beat sugar, salt, eggs and vanilla in large bowl 2 minutes. Blend in chocolate mixture and flour. Stir in nuts. Pour into prepared pan. Dollop vanilla curd over batter. Swirl with knife to "marble."
- BAKE 30 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Cut into 12 pieces. Serve with rounded scoop of ice cream.
Yield: 12 servings