Black Sweet Cherry Thai Shrimp
- 8 ounces dried spaghetti broken in half
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 2 pounds raw shrimp shelled and deveined
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (10 oz.) DICKINSON’S® Pure Black Sweet Cherry Preserves
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 medium green onions sliced
- 1/3 cup cashews
- COOK spaghetti according to package directions and drain. Heat chili oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute shrimp 3 minutes or until opaque. Remove shrimp from pan.
- ADD broccoli, soy sauce, ginger and garlic to skillet and stir-fry 5 minutes. Add preserves and peanut butter to pan and stir. Return shrimp to pan, add spaghetti and toss. Garnish with onions and cashews.
Yield: 6 servings