Cod Fillets with Asian Citrus Sauce
- 1/3 cup Dickinson's® Purely Fruit® Orange Spreadable Fruit
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Roma tomatoes membrane and seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 (4 oz.) frozen cod or tilapia fillets thawed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- COMBINE spreadable fruit, tomatoes, green onion, soy sauce, ginger and salt in medium bowl.
- HEAT oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Pat fish fillets dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily. Remove to serving plate. Cover to keep warm.
- ADD orange mixture to skillet. Cook 4 to 5 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until it begins to thicken. Stir in cilantro. Spoon over fillets. Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings