Four Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin Sage Sauce
- 6 strips bacon thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 20 fresh sage leaves thinly sliced
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup Dickinson's® Country Pumpkin Butter
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (9 oz.) packages refrigerated four cheese ravioli cooked and drained
- COOK bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crispy. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon onto paper towels to drain; set aside.
- ADD mushrooms to skillet with bacon drippings. Cook over medium heat until tender, about 2 minutes. Add garlic and sage. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in half-and-half, pumpkin butter, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- TOSS sauce gently with ravioli. Serve warm topped with bacon and additional Parmesan cheese.
Yield: 6 servings