Sweet 'n' Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons hot chili oil
- 3 to 4 large skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh gingerroot
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 1/2 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Orange Marmalade
- 1/2 jar Dickinson's® Pure Patterson Apricot Preserves
- 4 tablespoons stir fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons cashews
- HEAT oil in nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Saute chicken until cooked through; remove from pan. Add garlic, ginger, broccoli and onions to pan and saute until soft, about 5 to 10 minutes. Return chicken to pan; add marmalade, preserves and stir fry sauce. Stir until heated through. Sprinkle with cashews, if desired, and serve.
- Substitute Dickinson's Seedless Red Raspberry or Boysenberry Preserves for the Apricot Preserves.
Yield: 6 servings