Turkey Sliders with Cranberry Mayonnaise
- CRANBERRY MAYONNAISE
- 1 (9.6 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Cranberry Relish
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper divided
- TURKEY SLIDERS
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Torn lettuce leaves
- 12 small slider sandwich buns
- COMBINE cranberry relish, mayonnaise and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in small bowl. Stir until blended. Cover and refrigerate.
- CRUMBLE ground turkey in large bowl. Add bread crumbs, egg, mustard, soy sauce, celery salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Mix just until combined. Shape into 12 (3 3/4-inch) patties.
- COAT large skillet or grill pan with no-stick cooking spray. Heat on medium heat until hot. Cook or grill burgers 5 to 6 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- TOAST cut side of rolls until lightly browned. Tear leaf lettuce to fit bottoms of rolls. Top rolls with burgers. Spoon cranberry mayonnaise evenly over burgers. Top with toasted roll tops.
Yield: 6 servings