Apple-Buttered Sweet Potatoes
- 1 pound sweet potatoes cooked, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 (9 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Country Apple Butter
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple drained
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Chopped nuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Arrange potatoes in ungreased shallow baking dish. Mix apple butter and remaining ingredients in small bowl. Spoon mixture over sweet potatoes.
- BAKE 20 to 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with chopped nuts, if desired.
Yield: 6 servings