Cranberry Bacon Stuffing
- 1 (9.6 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Cranberry Relish
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle R.W. Knudsen Family® Organic Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 7 slices fully cooked bacon, crumbled (1/3 cup)
- 1 (6 oz.) package turkey, chicken or cornbread flavor stuffing mix
- COMBINE relish, orange juice and butter in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- RESERVE 1 tablespoon pecans for garnish. Stir in remaining pecans, bacon and stuffing mix; cover. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff stuffing with fork and garnish with reserved pecans.
Yield: 8 (1/2 cup) servings