Summer Fruit Soup
- 1 (9.5 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Purely Fruit® Seedless Boysenberry Spreadable Fruit
- or 1 (9.5 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Cascade Mountain™ Pure Seedless Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fresh berries
- Frozen whipped topping thawed
- MIX all ingredients except berries until well blended. Chill at least 1 hour.
- STIR in fresh berries just before serving. Serve with dollop of whipped topping, if desired.
- Can be made 2 to 3 days ahead of time.
Yield: 4 servings